Over the last couple of months I have put together this white paper on personalisation. We teamed up with leading CMS vendor Sitecore have teamed up to publish a new guide to the exciting emerging world of web site personalisation.
‘Get Geared up for Personalisation: Creating the Perfect First Impression’ provides a detailed strategic and practical framework for identifying and realising your approach to creating personalised experiences for your web site visitors.
Created by one of the UK’s first digital customer engagement departments set up within a digital agency, this guide is aimed at the digital marketer or marketing team within organisations who are looking to improve their customer’s experience online, specifically:
- Define what the ‘perfect digital customer experience’ should be for your online presence
- Identify the key stages in your customer’s online journey
- Develop practical and evolving user personas
- Automate and act at every touchpoint (both onsite and across the social space)
- Create an actionable approach to measuring success
Calling upon the expertise of experienced digital strategists and marketers, including practical advice from Sitecore themselves, this free white paper is a peice of knowledge you don’t want to miss.
Get yours here: Sitecore_whitepaper (1) (1)